Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Book lovers

It seems to me like there aren't many book lovers outside my family. I mean, I'm sure there are, it's a huge world, but I just haven't met them yet. From my family, the people who are crazy about books, and I mean crazy, are me, of course, my mother, my lala (my aunt, my mother's sister. It's what we call her), my cousin Izma, and Hazo, who is my mother's cousin and Izma's cousin. I've got these people to thank for introducing me to different writers, and, in my mother's case, to introduce me to reading books. If anybody reading this is a book lover, please write a comment. I'd like to have a conversation with you. This could be an opportunity for me to meet people like me. Right? When I said I can't find many book lovers outside my family (it's really not like everyone loves books in my family anyway, I'm talking about a couple of my cousins) it's because at school, in my class, I'm different from everyone, in a way. I don't mean to brag, but, I bet I've read more books than anyone in my class. (I'm sorry if I sound too braggy everyone, especially my classmates). You know, there's a really good idea that my mother and my brothers and I found on somewhere called babble.com. You can make a spreadsheet with the number of books you have read, the name of the author, the title of the book, and the pages of the book. Write down all the story books or other kinds of books you have read and then you can see how many pages you've gone through. I think I'm probably on 6000 or more. I can't remember the exact figure. I'll check it out and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment