Friday, October 18, 2013

Smells (I can't write this with a straight face :) hee hee hee)

This may seem weird, but I have a theory that everyone has their own characteristic smell. I guess it might also be influenced by their surroundings as well, like the smell of their house or whatever (homes probably have characteristic smells too!). I don't mean that the smell should necessarily be a bad one. It can usually be a good one. But now that I think of it, everyone probably has a characteristic nasty smell as well. This is a very weird sort of idea, right? But very little babies recognise their mother by her smell, because they can't see well. Hey, a rhyme! I'm not a little baby, so my sense of smell is not that good, but there are two smells I can recognise. The first is my grandfather's. He declares that he has a nasty smell, but I think it's quite pleasant. The other is my great - aunt's, my mother's aunt's. She smells rather nice too, and her house faintly smells the same. You can all laugh at my silliness, but I'm serious. And anyway, most of the reason I wrote this is because it's all I could think of, and I had nothing much to do except read "Pride and Prejudice", which I've already read before. So Sayonara everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Imaginative, I feel so happy to see you are developing a style of your own, a unique one, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleea i really enjoy reading your articles....put up more

    ReplyDelete